Caring for your Jewellery
- Our Jewelry is all hand-crafted
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement
- If you wear your gold plated jewelry for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting.