• All our jewellery pieces are handcrafted with love.
• Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
• Make sure to remove your jewellery when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soap can also leave a film over metal and stones, which can create a dull appearance.
• Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which may wear down the plating or enamelling.
• Using gold-plated jewellery for significant periods of time will eventually wear off the plating. To restore its appearance, you can have the re-plated. Please email us for more info.
• When dressing, jewellery should always be put on after makeup to avoid damage caused by chemicals in cosmetics and perfumes.
• All stone jewellery require extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting.